Just a moment.

Just a moment.
I believe in perfection.

Ana

She is eveything I want
everything I need
everything I see.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two amazing women.




Isn´t she gorgeous? I really love her.


Today I´ve been thinking too much, i need some distraction.


I have to study for my chemestry exam tomorrow morning.


Stay pretty girls, stay thing, cause nothing taste as better as feel empty and thin.


I hate to remember things that still hurting me, i guess i´m my own enemy. Always bringing to me all the things that are painful.


I used to write in a depression blog or something like that but I stopper because I thought i was cured. But i guess having my own blog it´s hundred times better idea.


Soon I will start university and I don´t want that everybody look at me as the fat one, so I´m gonna make everything, i mean EVERYTHING, to be thin. I don´t care about anything else.


Have you ever listen to Fiona Apple? She is awesome, I love all her songs, they´re like thousands of ideas, of feelings. She describe perfectly the way I feel sometimes.


The first time I listen to her was because I was looking for thinspiration, and I saw the Ana´s songs ( if you can call them that way) and there it was..."Paper Bag" -Fiona Apple.


Her name called my attention (cause I used to eat an apple by day) and I finally listen to that amazing song, honestly I was shocked by her voice, her message, so I began to dig into the internet and discover all her great songs.


She has a very interesting story, she was raped when she was twelve, she was compulsive obsessive (or something like that lol) she is vegetarian, and I really really love her.


Any moment is perfect to hear a Fiona Apple´s song.

No comments:

Post a Comment