Just a moment.

Just a moment.
I believe in perfection.

Ana

She is eveything I want
everything I need
everything I see.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emptiness.


I love the feeling of emptiness, it´s like the promise you´ll be pretty very soon.


Everyday I woke up afraid of failure, afraid of food. I wish I could fast for days and days, I´m sure I could do it forever, but my brothers and my father always fuck up my plans.

Sometimes I start to wonder about a better version of me. I most confess a little time ago I could´t imagine myself thin, it was really difficult to me, I´ve always seen myself as the fatty one, so even at my dreams were hard to get that image, but some nights ago I dream about that perfect version of myself. It was amazing.
It keeps me on track.

Today I´ve just one cigarette and water, I hope I´ll find an excuse for skip dinner.


So everytime you think about food, look yourself at the mirror.
Look at your options: eat and be FOREVER a pig or...skip meals and be perfect.
The answer is so easy right? I choose to skip meals forever.


Cause empty I feel my heart happy and my soul full. And there´s nothing else I need or want.

No comments:

Post a Comment