Just a moment.

Just a moment.
I believe in perfection.

Ana

She is eveything I want
everything I need
everything I see.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another day...

Since i wake up i knew today wouldn´t be a good day. I felt like i was a bout to fail in any moment.
Maybe i´m always gonna be like this, no matter what i do. I feel like an idiot dreaming with perfection
I wish i could say i´m gonna make it, that i´m strong, inteligent enough, but lately i really don´t know.
Yesterday i was looking everywhere for some motivation or maybe just a consolation.
But i didn´t, not even in photos or quotes or even my reflection.
Just anger, just sadness.
I hate being like this but i´m not being strong enough.
Maybe it´s the only thing i could be.
I´m tired. I want to disappear.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry.. Don't give up yet. No, not that easily.
    You can do it, you just need to refresh your mind.

    ReplyDelete